On this page you will find the bra size charts. Measure the dimensions to determine the size of bras horizontally enclosed tension meter. Bra sizes may vary slightly from manufacturer to manufacturer.
Back pain, shoulder pain, difficulties with breathing or various inflammations may indicate that the size of bra is not well determined. Therefore, the appropriate bra size should be chosen very carefully.
Statistics show that more than 80% of women are wearing the wrong bra sizes, but our bra size chart will help. Have you ever measured to see what size you really are? Measuring takes just a few minutes and the perfect bra size could make all the difference in the world.
How to determine the right bra size
The circumference during the bra selection plays a very prominent role. It the circumference of the bra which carries most of the weight of the breast. A correctly fitting circuit must not be moved upwards, neither loose nor too tight. The back of the bra should be possible to pull away from the back by more than three fingers.
When buying a new bra, we recommend to choose the size of bra – when it is possible to close the circuit on the first hook. You should keep in mind that the material may be slightly pulled out during wearing.
Properly selected bra should fit perfectly on the breast, which means that it should not stand anywhere or cut into the skin.
With straps it is important that they do not cut into skin or fall off from shoulders.
Size chart of bras
|Size||Under bust (in cm)||Bust (in cm)|
|Cup size A||Cup size B||Cup size C||Cup size D||Cup size E||Cup size F||Cup size G||Cup size H|
Conversion of the size of the bra circumference
Check also size charts of:
List of Bra Cup Sizes and Cup Size Chart
A problem for many women is an understanding of correct bra cup sizes. Bra size and measurement is important, but just exactly where does a women “fit in”? You know breasts sizes vary so it’s important to find the right fit.
The problem became clear to us because we have been asked for a list of bra cup sizes more than once. Below you can see the bra cup size chart.
Remember to check your measurements with our Bra Size Chart. All you will need is a flexible tape measure or string with a ruler and a notepad and pencil to determine your perfect bra size.
Let us know in the comments below if you have questions. When you hear about AAA bra sizes, they are available, but are not a true size. Over the years many different techniques came about for measuring bra cup sizes. We typically think of the training bra as a AAA. The use of our cup size chart may help.
|F or DDD||E||F|
|G or DDDD||F||G|
As we mentioned determining your size is very important. The need for an accurate bra cup size chart is equally important.
Cup size conversion chart
Q and A from user inquiries
1. Bra cup sizes explained – We do our best to explain bras cup sizes on this page. You can see the description above, along with the link to our our simple bra size calculator or the various charts throughout the blog.
2. Bra cup sizes in order – Information found on this page
3. Cup Sizes Bra? – See above
4. Different bra cup sizes and what are bra cup sizes? Bra cup sizes explained on this page and throughout the blog
5. How do you measure cup size – Best to use our bra size calculator when asking how do you measure cup size. See above link in question #1
6. Determine cup size, how to – Either with the use of the bra size chart or calculator, depends on what you are comfortable with. Either way measuring is involved.
7. aaa breast size – AAA breast size and aaa bra size go hand in hand. We typically think of the training bra as a AAA.